Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



Sheila from One Persons' Journey Through A World of Books sponsors this weekly event for us to share what we are reading!

I didn't post last week so this covers two weeks!

I finished:
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
The Sister by Poppy Adams
The Giver by Lois Lowry
The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate by Jacqueline Kelly

I'm currently reading:
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer (and like her other books, it's looking like I can't put it down for long!!)
The Sisters Who Would be Queen by Leana de Lisle (last book for the Tudor Challenge)
A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens (I have been bad about actually participating in the posts for the read-along but I am reading it and enjoying it!)

Waiting in the wings:
The Whole World Over by Julia Glass
Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson

No comments:

Post a Comment