Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WWW Wednesdays




MizB of Should Be Reading sponsors this weekly meme so we can share what we're all doing reading-wise! This is my first week participating!

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

My answers:



I am currently reading To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee (in honor of the 50th anniversary of its printing) and am listening to I See You Everywhere by Julia Glass


I recently finished reading Royal Diaries: Elizabeth I (for the Tudor Reading Challenge) by Kathryn Lasky, The Color Purple by Alice Walker (for the The Color Purple Summer Read-Along). With my son, we finished listening to the Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum (for the Take Another Chance Challenge). We both really enjoyed it and it was really interesting to talk with him about the differences between the movie and the book.


Next up for me is Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte (which will be my last book for theTake Another Chance Challenge. Now I need to write them all up!!) I'm not sure what's up next for me audio book-wise but I'll pick one up at the library this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment