Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WWW Wednesdays


MizB from Should Be Reading sponsors this weekly meme so we can all share what we're reading!

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Currently Reading:

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

I'm still working on this one.









The Cookbook Collectors
by Allegra Goodman

An audio book I'm listening to. It's the story of two sisters and the give-and-take you must be part of in any relationship.







Recently Finished Reading:



Imperfect Endings by zoe Fitzgerald Carter

I finsihed listening to this over the weekend. I really liked it although I should have known better to read it around the anniversary of my Dad's death.







Coming Up Next:
Bud, not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis

I've been seeing this one a lot in the Children's Award-Winning Books Carnival so I picked it up.


Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson

I thought this would be fun to listen to in honor of Halloween!


1 comment:

  1. My guess is that once you are done with Dragon Tattoo, you'll be moving on the to the next book in the series. I got sucked in pretty good after the first one.

    ReplyDelete