Tuesday, April 26, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

MizB sponsors this event so we can share what we're reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


Currently Reading:

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
I'm reading this for the Back to the Classics challenge and am about halfway through. I am really enjoying it and will definitely finish it this time!

Every Last One by Anna Quindlen
I'm reading this for my "E" choice for the A-Z Challenge. I've enjoyed her books and this no exception.

Recently finished Reading:

Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua
So many thoughts about this one, good and bad!! I read it in just under two days-I couldn't put it down. I'm still mulling it over a week later and am thinking of writing a post of my thoughts because there are so many.

While I'm Falling by Laura Moriarty
I read this as my "movement" choice for the What's in a Name 4 Challenge and it took me a little bit to get into it. It's the story of a young woman who is in college when her mother cheats on her dad and they end up divorced, turning the family dynamics all upside-down and sideways. Very good.

Coming Up Next:

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Secrets of Eden by Chris Bohjalian

No comments:

Post a Comment