Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WWW Wednesday

MizB of Should Be Reading sponsors this weekly event so we can share what we're reading!

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


Currently Reading:


The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar and Six More Tales by Roald Dahl (with my son-we'll finish this one tonight)

A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess

Roots by Alex Haley
This may take me awhile ;)

Recently Finished:

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
I read this as my for the Back to the Classics Challenge. It is the story of a young girl during WWII in Germany who begins to steal the books the Nazis are burning but it is so much more. told from the perspective of Death (yes you read that right), the narration took some getting used to. I really enjoyed this one and can't say enough good things about it!

Boy: Tales of Childhood by Roald Dahl
I read this for two challenges: the Celebrate the Author challenge and Memorable Memoirs. The last of my Dahl books for this challenge which I suppose seemed appropriate. It's the autobiography of Dahl and wow, did he live a crazy life. He details experiences that you can recognize in his books!



Coming Up:

Dracula by Bram Stoker
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment