Saturday, December 31, 2011

A to Z Challenge


I tried to read my way through the alphabet by Title and ran out of time for "X", "Y" and "Z". If I were to do this again, I think I start with those letters.

A: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
B: Bud, not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis
C: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
D: Dirty Secret by Jessie Sholl
E: Every Last One by Anna Quindlen
F: Freedom by Jonathan Frazen
G: The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allan
H: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I: If you ask me (which of course, you won't) by Betty White
J: Journey to the Center of the Earth by Jules Verne
K: The Kite Runner
L: Lord of the Flies by William Golding
M: Messenger by Lois Lowry
N: The Nobodies Album by Carolyn Parkhurst
O: Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
P: The Pit and the Pendulum and Other Tales by Edgar Allan Poe
Q: The Quiet American by Graham Greene
R: Rip Van Winkle by Washington Irving
S: Small Island by Andrea Levy
T: Trumpet of the Swan by E.B. White
U: Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe
V: The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
W: While I'm Falling by Laura Moriarty
X:
Y:
Z:

No comments:

Post a Comment