Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WWW Wednesday

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

*don't be too impressed when you see how much I've read; this covers three weeks!

Currently Reading:


The Autobiography of Santa Claus
I've read mixed reviews about this one but wanted to read something Christmas-y. I'm really enjoying it and even Tucker 's enjoyed the parts he's listened to with me, as well!

The Probable Future by Alice Hoffman
I put this "on-hold" while I read about Santa. It's my second book by her and I think I'm liking it more than the first one I read!

I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb
I read this every year...one of my very favorite books!


Recently finished:

The World According to Garp by John Irving
This was my last book for The Century Challenge and also counted for the 1001 Books You Must Read challenge. This is the first time I've read anything by Irving and I really liked it! I'm just sorry I waited so long this year to finally read it!

The Peach Keeper
by Sarah Addison Allen
this was a nice easy listen....

I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
this was my last book for the Memorable Memoirs challenge. It was okay, nothing really spectacular, though, which was disappointing.

The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown
Another easy read that I really enjoyed...maybe one of my favorite books for the year!

The Jungle Books, Part I by Rudyard Kipling
I listened to this for the Celebrate the Author challenge and honestly, other than the stories that actually pertained to The Jungle Book and of course, Rikki-Tikki-Tavi (one of my favorites), this book didn't really do much for me.


Coming Up
:

A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini

Uglies by Scott Westenfield





No comments:

Post a Comment