Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

MizB from Should Be Reading sponsors this weekly meme so we can all share what we're reading!

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?


Currently Reading:

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson
Yes I am still coming along with this one...I'm about 1/2 way through now and the story is starting to pick up a little

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
I've been wanting to read this for awhile and had the opportunity to get it on Audio. I'm really enjoying it so far. It's one of those books that I wouldn't be able to put down if I was reading the actual book.

Recently Finished:



The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
I thought this would be fun to read for Halloween and put it on hold at the library (I guess everyone else had the same idea!) I ended up listening to it the week after Halloween and absolutely loved it. I was surprised (and disappointed) at how short it was!

The Cookbook Collector by Allegra Goodwin
This book ended up being so much more than an exploration of two sisters and their relationship and I was sorry to see it end.

Coming Up:



Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
This is the last book I need to read for the Take Another Chance Challenge and I am excited to be so close to finishing a challenge!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to read this book...but still waiting for my friend to finish it. I'm going to borrow it from her

    ReplyDelete