Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

MizB from Should Be Reading sponsors this weekly meme so we can all share what we're reading!

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Currently Reading:


The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte


Recently Finished:



Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
This book was better than I could have ever hoped! I'm just sorry I waited so long to read it! If you haven't read it, you need to!!!

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson
This book did finally pick up a bit and I found myself enjoying it though I must admit I skimmed over the financial details in some parts. I ended up liking it a lot and will be reading the second book but it's not something I need to read immediately.

Coming Up:


The Short Second Life of Bree Turner by Stephanie Meyer
The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate by Jacqueline Kelly (I'm reading this one for December's Children's Award-Winning Classics Carnival)
Emma by Jane Austen

3 comments:

  1. You have a great line up there. I loved The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and Water for Elephants is in my TBR pile. I am interested to see what you think of ....Lemon Cake. I've looked at that one a couple of times but haven't bought it yet. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover for The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate is gorgeous!

    Thanks for stopping by earlier. :)
    http://wp.me/pFyoG-oM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane Austen and Emily Bronte.....what more can you ask for!! Excellent choices!

    ReplyDelete