Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



Currently Reading:

Still plugging along with Oliver Twist....I'm about halfway through. I think I have finally come to terms with the wordiness and am actually enjoying the story now!









Recently Finished:

Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lundgren

I went to visit my friend Joan on Monday and wanted something I could listen to on the the way there and back (she lives about 45 minutes away). This was the perfect length! I cna't remember if I read this when I was growing up but I know I definitely saw the movie and maybe a television show. I am hoping to read some more of her adventures!



Coming Up:

Ginger Bread Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke

An Audio book-Christmas present present from my friend Joan!



A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment